Yoga is a complementary health discipline that has its roots in India going back over 5000 years. Yoga involves the practice of physical postures and poses intended to promote the union of mind, body and spirit. At Nuvova, we offer a range of yoga styles and temperatures suitable for every practitioner. Our studio is equipped with mats and props to support you in your poses, and is equipped with Infrared heat panels (used in hot classes), allowing you to work your body, mind and soul to its optimum.
April 1-30: Please sign up online in advance for yoga classes – if we do not have 6 people signed up in advance, the class will be cancelled.
*all classes are one hour except, Yin (Monday’s and Tuesday’s, and Yin/Yang on Saturday mornings- these classes are 75 minutes)
**the studio is open 30 minutes before class, except Monday’s yin at 8pm, class opens at 7:50.
Available online or in studio
- Drop In $16
- 5 class punch pass : $68.75 + GST
- 10 class punch pass : $126.00 + GST
- 20 class punch pass : $231.00 + GST
- Unlimited 1 month: $131.25 + GST
- Unlimited 3 months: $341.25 + GST
- Punch cards expire in 6 months
- Please sign up online to guarantee a spot or call us at 403-227-2001 or text 403-896-7903
- Please e transfer us payment or stop by the studio to pay for your pass
- If you can not make it to class, please cancel out of your spot. If we do not receive at least two hours notice, if sufficient time is not given, your pass will be deducted
If you have signed up for a class, without paying, we reserve the right to remove you from the class. Please kindly pay at least 24 hours before class, or you will be removed from the class.
- Thank you for your kind considerations and understanding. We are so grateful to have you as part of our yoga community
All passes are final sale, are non-refundable, non-transferable.
- the studio is open thirty (30) minutes before class, except the 8:15pm classes, the door opens at 8pm
- the door is locked promptly when class starts, do not be late!
- bring a yoga mat to class, and a water bottle and a towel just in case
- classes that are heated are warmed with Infra red heat panels. Infra red is a wonderful heat that helps to warm muscles, heal inflammation and improves circulation
- scents expand in the studio- please avoid all essential oils, perfumes and strong deodorants. Some people are allergic to scents.
- please Honour the silence of the studio before and after class
- no talking in the studio before or after class
- No scents- please be mindful that all essential oils, perfumes etc expand in the yoga room. Please refrain from wearing any scents, as others may be allergic or sensitive to smells
- Arrive 10 minutes early, this allows you to get settled and ready for class and time to wind down before class
- No cell phones in the studio. Take a break!
- Drink plenty of water. Hydrate before and after class
- What do I wear to yoga? Wear loose and comfortable clothes, ideally clothes that you can bend and move around in. For warm and not heated classes, dress in layers, and bring a pair of socks in case you get cold during savasana at the end of class
- What do I bring? Please bring a water bottle, a small towel and a yoga mat
- Hot yoga? What?!? Yes, we warm the room with infrared heaters, an amazing healing heat that helps to detoxify the body. (Yes, please) But don’t worry, we don’t heat all the classes. Some are hot, some are warm (to warm the air slightly) and non heated.
- I’m late to class? Too bad, we lock the door immediately when class starts.
- Yin/Yang Flow – a flow class, mixed in with deep yin holds
- Power Flow – a Vinyasa flow, movement with breath, emphasis on strength of the body and mind
- Yin Yoga – meditative, slow holds, stretching and nourishing the connective tissue (fascia, myo-fascia, tendons, ligaments and bones)
- Gentle Hatha Flow – gentle hatha flow is a gentle class utilizing breath and gentle movements to open up the body. This class is safe for beginners and those with limited movements. All levels are welcome while focus is on breath, stability, and soft movements.
- Hot Hatha – slower paced than power flow, the depth of poses are focussed on with breath and meditation. Great for all levels